Ninja BN701 vs BN801 - Full Comparison
Finding the right blender model can be quite challenging just like these two ninja blenders that are Ninja BN701 and Ninja BN801 as each blender comes with different sets of features and has differences in terms of pricing making it hard for you to pick any one of them.
Rest assured as here I have done a thorough comparison of both the blenders and described their features along with pros and cons so you get the blender for your needs.
So, without wasting any further time, let's take a look at these models.
Comparison Table Of Ninja BN701 vs Ninja BN801:
Ninja BN701 Professional Countertop Blender:
- Auto-IQ Function With 3 Preset (For Smoothies, Frozen Drinks, Or Ice Cream)
- A Pitcher With A Capacity Of 72-Oz (64 Oz Max Liquid Capacity)
- BPA-Free Pitcher And Is Dishwasher Safe
- Comes With 6 Stainless Steel Blades And Has Backlit Display
- Has Pour Spout And A Locking Mechanism
- Has A Powerful 1400 Watts Motor
- 3 Number Of Speed (Low, Medium, High, And Also A Pulse)
- For Better Stability It Has Rubber Feet Along With 2 Suction Cups
- The Lid Or Pitcher May Develop A Crack
- Its Blades Are Very Sharp (So Whenever You Are Cleaning Remain Careful)
- User Reports Of Getting A Defective Unit And Also Says That The Plastic Of The Blender Is Not Of Good Quality
Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System With Auto IQ:
- Comes With A Powerful 1200 Watt Motor Base (Peak 1400 Watts)
- Has Pitcher Having A Capacity of 72 Oz (Max Liquid Capacity Is 64 Oz)
- Includes Two 24 Oz. To Go Cups And Also Comes With 8-Cups (64 Oz) Processor Bowl With 2 Blades
- It Is BPA Free And The Blenders Parts Are Dishwasher Safe
- A Total Of 6 Stainless Steel Blade And Has 3 Total Speed Settings (Low, Medium, High, And Pulse)
- Also Features 5 Preset Auto-iQ Programs (For Smoothie, Ice Crush, Extract, Chop, Dough)
- Has Pouring Spout And A Lock On Lid
- Users Report Of Receiving A Defective Unit And Users Also Told That The Blender Material Is Not Of Good Quality
- The User Also Says That The Pitcher And The Processor Bowl Broke After Few Month Of Use
About the capacity of Ninja BN701, it comes with a pitcher having a volume of about 72 Oz (but the 64-oz. Is the maximum liquid capacity) and the Ninja BN801 also has the same total pitcher capacity of 72 oz (its maximum liquid capacity is 64 oz) making it great to create large batches of juices or drinks for your family, friends, or even guests.
But the BN801 has an upper hand here as it also comes with a processor bowl with a capacity of 8-cups (64 oz) along with 2 blades providing you with even chopping as well as smooth puree and also with two single-serve cups with spout lids having a volume of 24 oz (3-cups) so you can make drinks or juice on the go.
The dough mixer of bn801 is quite powerful as it can make up to 2 lbs of dough in just about 30 seconds.
The voltage required for both the blender models is 110 volts and never operate these blenders on higher voltage as it can damage the units.
Weight And Cord Length:
Regarding the weight of Blender BN701, it is about 7.9 lbs (3.6 kg) whereas the Blender BN801 is 8.80 lbs making it heavier than the bn701.
And the cord length of bn701 is 2.6 ft while the bn801 has a cord length of 2.5 ft.
Material And Design:
Regarding the material of BN701, it has a plastic construction and it has a BPA-free pitcher and it is also dishwasher safe so you can easily wash it without any problems.
The BN801 is the same as it is also BPA-free and has a dishwasher pitcher, safe blades, single-serve cups, and processor bowl so cleaning is very easy to do and the construction of its pitcher, processor bowl, and to-go cups is plastic.
In terms of size, the BN701 blender has a dimension of (DxWxH): 8.7 x 7.2 x 17.4 inches, and the pitcher height is approximately 10.5 inches tall whereas the size of blender BN801 is (DxWxH): 7.38 x 9.63 x 18 Inches from this you can see the size difference between them.
Motor And Blade:
The Bn701 blender comes with a 1400 watts motor while the Bn801 has a 1200-watt motor base (peak 1400 watts) and both have the same 6 stainless steel blades allowing you to easily crush ice for smoothies, frozen drinks, or different ingredients with ease but the bn801 also comes with 2 blades for the processor bowl.
Speed Settings And Other Features:
As for the number of speeds, the BN701 has 3 settings that are low, medium, high, along with pulse and it also features Auto-iQ which comes with 3 presets functions allowing you to make either frozen drinks, smoothies, or ice cream by simply pushing the button.
On the other hand, the speed settings for BN801 are 3 that are low, medium, and high along with pulse but here it has an advantage as it comes with 5 Preset Auto-iQ Programs such as for smoothie, dough, ice crush, extract, as well as chop which all can be used by simply pressing the buttons.
Both the models have a pour spout along with a locking mechanism and both also feature a backlit display.
The BN701 comes with rubber feet to provide stability along with 2 suction cups so it doesn't move when you are using it.
Things Included With The Blenders:
The things that are included with the BN701 blender are 72-Oz. (64 Oz Max Liquid Capacity) Total Crushing Pitcher, Stacked Blade Assembly, 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base, Lid, Quick Start Guide, Recipe Inspiration Guide, and Instruction Booklet.
The Ninja BN801 comes with a Two 24-Oz. Single-Serve Cups with Spout Lids, 72-Oz.(Max Liquid Capacity Is 64 Oz) Total Crushing Pitcher, 8-Cup Precision Processor Bowl, 1200 (1400 Peak) Watt Motor Base, Chopping Blade, Dough Blade, Stacked Blade Assembly, Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, Quick Start Guide, 30-Recipe Inspiration Guide, and Instruction Booklet.
From this detailed comparison I hope that you will be able to find the right blender for your kitchen and if you still can't figure it out then in my opinion if you want a blender with a processor bowl along with two single-serve cups and money is not an issue then bn801 is a great model for you but if you only want a blender and your budget is tight then bn701 is the right choice for you.
Before purchasing any blender be sure to check the prices of them as they may have a discount on them.
If this article was helpful to you then kindly share it and have a pleasant day.