Ninja BN701 vs BN751 - What Are The Major Differences?
Looking for a detailed comparison between these ninja blenders models that are Ninja BN701 and Ninja BN751 as you may want to know what is the difference between them as you might want to buy it for your family or may want to give it to a friend as a gift but aren't sure which one to pick.
Rest assured as here I have done a complete side-by-side comparison of both models explaining each of their features along with pros and cons so you can get the right blender. So, without wasting any time let's take a look at these blenders.
Ninja BN701 vs Ninja BN751 Comparison Table:
Ninja BN701 Professional Countertop Blender:
- BPA-Free Pitcher As Well As Is Dishwasher Safe
- 72-Oz Capacity Pitcher (Maximum Liquid Capacity Is 64 Oz)
- Has A Powerful 1400 Watts Motor
- Comes With Auto-IQ Having 3 Preset (To Create Smoothies, Frozen Drinks, Or Ice Cream)
- Has Pour Spout And A Locking Mechanism
- Comes With 6 Stainless Steel Blades And 3 Speed Settings (Low, Medium, High, And Also A Pulse)
- Has Digital Backlit Display
- For Better Stability It Comes With Rubber Feet Along With 2 Suction Cups
- Lid Or The Pitcher May Develop A Crack
- Whenever You Are Clean It, Be Careful With Its Blades As They Are Sharp
- User Reports Of Receiving A Defective Unit And Also Reports That The Plastic Of This Blender Is Not Of Good Quality
Ninja BN751 Blender Duo Plus with Auto IQ:
- Has A 1400 Wattage Motor Base
- Has 72-Oz. Capacity Pitcher (64-Oz. Max Liquid Capacity) And Easy To Use Digital Display
- Features 3 Speed Settings That Are Low, Medium, High, And Pulse
- Includes Two 24-Oz Single Serve Cups With Lids
- Is Dishwasher Safe And BPA Free
- Has Pour Spout Along With Locking Lid And Features 6 Total Crushing Blades
- Auto IQ With 3 Function (For Smoothies, Frozen Drinks, Nutrient Extractions)
In terms of capacity, the Ninja BN701 has a total pitcher capacity of 72 Oz (the 64-Oz. Is the maximum liquid capacity) while the Ninja Blender BN751 also has the same 72-Oz. (64-oz. max liquid capacity) total crushing pitcher so both blenders allow you to make large batches of juices or drink for your whole family, friends, or guests.
But the BN751 has an upper hand here as it also comes with two single-serve cups with a capacity of about 24 Oz with spout lids and with these to-go cups you can take smoothies or juices on the go if you are in a hurry.
The voltage required for the Ninja BN701 is 110 volts while for the Ninja BN751 it is 120 volts and don't run these blenders on high voltage as it can damage the units.
Weight And Cord Length:
In terms of weight, the BN701 model has a weight of 7.9 lbs (3.6 kg) and a cord length of 2.6 ft. As for the BN751 model I wasn't able to find the accurate weight as well as the cord length but I think that the weight and cord length will be the same size or a little higher than the BN701 blender.
Material And Design:
Regarding the size of bn701, it has a dimension of (DxWxH): 8.7 x 7.2 x 17.4 inches, and the pitcher height is approximately 10.5 inches tall whereas the bn751 has a size of (LxWxH): 6.75" x 9" x 17.5" from this you can easily see the size difference between them.
In terms of material both the blenders have a plastic construction as well as are BPA-free and are also dishwasher safe so washing these blenders is quite easy.
Motor And Blade:
About the performance, both the blender comes with a powerful 1400 watts, motor base and the bn701 has 6 stainless steel blades whereas the bn751 has also 6 total crushing blades but there is no mention of it being stainless steel (but I think they will be stainless steel but be sure to ask the seller) and with theses blades, you can quickly blend different ingredients without much of a problem.
Speed Settings And Other Features:
The speed settings of the Ninja BN701 are 3 that are low, medium, and high, along with pulse and it also has Auto-iQ function so it comes with 3 presets so you can make frozen smoothies, drinks, or ice cream by simply with a push of a button.
On the other hand, the blender BN751 also comes with 3-speed settings that are low, medium, high along with a pulse but it also comes with 3 Auto IQ Presets for frozen drinks, smoothies, along with nutrient extractions that can be utilized by simply pressing the button on the panel.
Both the blenders come with easy-to-use backlit displays and features pour spout as well as a locking mechanism. And also the bn701 comes with rubber feet along with 2 suction cups to provide stability.
Things Included With The Blenders:
The Ninja BN701 comes with a Quick Start Guide, 72-Oz. (has 64 Oz Max Liquid Capacity) Total Crushing Pitcher, Stacked Blade Assembly, 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base, Lid, Recipe Inspiration Guide, and Instruction Booklet.
The Ninja BN751 comes with a Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, 1400 Peak Wattage, 72 Oz Total Pitcher (64 Oz Max Liquid Capacity), and Two 24-Oz Single Serve Cups With Lids.
From this article, I think you will be able to find the right blender for yourself and if you are still confused then in my opinion both blenders are great and offer nice performance but there are some differences such as the bn751 comes with two 24 oz to go cups whereas the bn701 does not so by comparing them you will get an idea of which blender to get.
But before buying any one of these blenders be sure to check their prices as they might be available at a lower price. If this article was helpful then share it and have a pleasant day.