NINJA BLENDER BL610 VS BN701 - QUICK COMPARISON
If you are looking for a quick comparison between these blender models BL610 and BN701 as you may want to buy it for yourself or want to gift it to someone else but aren't sure which one is worth it.
As both of these are a nice blender and offers great features which makes it hard to choose between them.
Rest assured as here I have done detailed research on these models and explained each of their specifications along with their pros and cons so you can pick one without any issues.
So, without further ado, let's take a look at these blenders.
NINJA BL610 VS BN701 COMPARISON TABLE:
NINJA BL610 PROFESSIONAL COUNTERTOP BLENDER:
- Has 1000 Watt Motor Base
- Comes With 64 Oz Max Liquid Capacity
- Features Total Crushing Technology
- BPA Free Pitcher And Dishwasher Safe
- Has 6 Stainless Steel Blades
- Easy To Use Control Panel
- Has 4 Speeds Settings (Low, Medium, High, And Pulse)
- Easy-Lock Lid And Has A Built-In Pour Spout
- Its Blades Are Very Sharp (So When Cleaning It Becareful)
- It May Develop Leak Or Pitcher May Crack
- User’s Reports Of Receiving A Defective Unit
- Users Also Say That The Plastic Is Not Of Good Quality And It May Melt
NINJA BN701 PROFESSIONAL PLUS BLENDER WITH AUTO IQ:
- Features Auto-IQ With 3 Preset (To Create Smoothies, Frozen Drinks, Or Ice Cream)
- Large 72-Oz Capacity Pitcher (64 Oz Maximum Liquid Capacity)
- Has A Powerful 1400 Watts Motor
- BPA-Free Pitcher And Is Dishwasher Safe
- Has Pour Spout And A Locking Mechanism
- Comes With 6 Stainless Steel Blades
- Has Backlit Display And 3 Speed Settings (Low, Medium, High, And Also A Pulse)
- Rubber Feet Along With 2 Suction Cups For Better Stability
- The Pitcher Or Lid May Develop A Crack
- User Reports Of Receiving A Defective Model And Also Reports That The Blender Plastic Is Not Of Good Quality
- The Blades Are Very Sharp (So When Cleaning BeCareful)
DESIGN AND MATERIALS:
Both of these blenders models are made from plastic materials and the dimension of BL610 are (LxWxH: 9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches) and the BN701 dimensions are (DxWxH: 8.7 x 7.2 x 17.4 inches) so in terms of size, you can measure if it will fit in your space.
Also, both the units come with BPA-free pitchers as well as are dishwasher safe so you can easily wash them without any problems.
The nice thing about Ninja BN701 is that it features a backlit display along with rubber feet in order to provide stability and also has 2 suction cups so it doesn’t move when you are using it.
In terms of the capacity of these two blenders there is no difference as they both come with 72 oz of capacity (but the maximum liquid capacity is about 64 oz) and also both the models do not come with extra cups which is a bit disappointing.
WEIGHT AND CORD LENGTH:
As for the weight, the bl610 has a weight of about 7.10 lbs and the weight of the bn701 is 7.9 lbs (3.6 kg) and the cord length of bl610 is 2.5 Ft and bn701 has a cord length of 2.6 Ft so in term of weight and cord length there is not much of a difference.
MOTOR AND BLADE:
The BL610 features a 1000-Watt Motor whereas the BN701 comes with a very Powerful 1400 Watts Motor so if you prefer a blender that offers more power then the bn701 will be a nice choice for you.
And in terms of blades both the models offer 6 Stainless Steel Blades so you can easily crush the vegetables, ice, fruits, or any other type of ingredients with ease.
NUMBERS OF SPEED AND OTHER FEATURES:
Both the Ninja blenders come with the same speed settings that are low, medium, high, as well as a pulse function, and also both have a pour spout along with a locking mechanism.
But the BN701 has an advantage over here as it features Auto-iQ which offers 3 presets functions allowing you to make either frozen drinks, smoothies, or even ice cream just by simply pressing the button.
In terms of the voltage, the BL610 requires 120 Volts to operate but to operate the BN701 model you will need to provide 110 Volts.
And Remember not to run these two blenders on 220 volts as it may damage the blender.
THINGS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THESE BLENDERS:
The Ninja BL610 comes with a 1000 Watt Motor Base, 72 oz Total Crushing Pitcher With Lid, and a Recipe Guide.
The Ninja BN701 comes with 72-Oz. Total Crushing Pitcher, Stacked Blade Assembly, 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base, Lid, Quick Start Guide, Recipe Inspiration Guide, and Instruction Booklet.
Above is the detailed comparison of these two blenders but if you are still unsure on which one to pick then the BN701 is a great choice for you as it offers a Powerful Motor of 1400 Watts and features Auto IQ with 3 presets but if you are on a tight budget then BL610 is what I will recommend for you as it is also a nice blender.
I hope that this article will guide you to find the right blender and if you have any kind of questions or want to ask something then comment below. If this article was helpful then kindly share it and have a great day.