NINJA BLENDER BL610 VS BL621 - WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES?
If you are planning on picking a blender either for yourself or want to gift it to someone but are confused between these two ninja blenders that are Ninja BL610 and Ninja BL621 as both of these offer great features.
So to make it easy for you to decide here I have done a detailed side-by-side comparison of both these blenders along with their pros and cons so you can pick the right model for your need.
So, without any further ado, let's take a look at these blenders
COMPARISON TABLE OF NINJA BL610 VS BL621:
NINJA BL610 PROFESSIONAL COUNTERTOP BLENDER:
- Has 1000 Watt Motor Base
- There Are 3 Speeds Settings (Low, Medium, High, And Pulse)
- Comes With 64 Oz Max Liquid Capacity
- Easy To Use Control Panel
- Features Total Crushing Technology
- Has 6 Stainless Steel Blades
- Comes With An Easy-Lock Lid Along With A Built-In Pour Spout
- BPA Free Pitcher And Dishwasher Safe
- It May Develop Crack Or The Pitcher May Start To Leak
- When You Are Cleaning It, Be Careful As Its Blades Are Very Sharp
- User's Reports Of Receiving A Defective Unit
- In Addition, Users Complain That The Plastic Is Not Of Good Quality And The Black Plastic Part May Melt
- Has A Capacity Of 72 Ounces (Maximum Liquid Capacity Is 64 Oz)
- Comes With A Powerful 1100 Watts Motor
- Total Of 6 Stainless Steel Blades
- It Is Dishwasher Safe And BPA Free
- Features 3 Speed Settings (That Are Low, Medium, High, And Also Pulse)
- Has Easy Lock Lid With Built In Pour Spout And A Nonslip Base
- The Pitcher May Not Be Of Good Quality And It Can Crack Easily
- Users Reports Of Receiving A Defective Model And Some Received It In Damaged Condition
NINJA BL621 PROFESSIONAL BLENDER AND NUTRI NINJA CUPS:
DESIGN AND MATERIAL:
The construction material used on both of the blender models bl610 and bl621 are made from plastic so as far as the built quality goes there is no difference between them.
But in terms of its dimensions, the bl610 has a size of 9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches whereas the bl621 has a dimension of 7 x 9 x 17 inches so there is some difference between them.
The Total Capacity (Volume) of the ninja blender bl610 is about 72 Oz (but its maximum liquid capacity is about 64 oz) whereas the ninja blender bl621 also has the same capacity allowing you to make large batches of smoothies or juices for your family, friends or even guests.
But the bl621 has an advantage over here as it also comes with additional 2 cups with lids having a 16 oz of capacity which comes quite handy if you are in a hurry or are running late.
In order to operate both the blenders, they require 120 volts (don’t try to operate the blenders at 220 volts as it will damage the units).
WEIGHT AND CORD LENGTH:
The weight of the BL610 model is around 7.10 lbs whereas the BL621 blender has 8.07 pounds of weight so the blender bl610 is lighter than the bl621 blender.
In terms of cord length, the bl610 is about 2.5 ft and the cord length of bl621 is not given but my guess is that it will be of the same size.
MOTOR AND BLADE:
In terms of motor the ninja bl610 comes with a 1000-watt motor and the ninja bl621 has a powerful 1100-watt motor so if you prefer a more powerful blender then bl621 wins here but as there is a 100-watt gap between these models it won’t affect the blending process as both will get the job done and will easily blend different ingredients.
And both also have the same 6 total number of stainless steel blades allowing you to cut the tough ingredients or easily crush the fruits, ice, and vegetables, so you can create smoothies, drinks, sauces, etc without any issues.
SPEED SETTINGS AND OTHER FEATURES:
As for the speed, both the models have the same number of speed settings that are low, medium, and high along with a pulse feature.
Both the models also have a built-in pour spout along with an easy lock lid and a non-slip base so it doesn’t move when you are using it.
Also, both have dishwasher-safe parts so cleaning can be done easily, and also they are BPA-free.
THINGS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THESE BLENDERS:
The Ninja Blender BL610 comes with a 72 Oz Pitcher with lid (has a maximum liquid capacity of 64 Oz), a 1000 watt motor base along with a recipe guide.
Ninja Blender BL621 comes with Two 16 Oz. Cups With Lids, 72 Oz. Pitcher (has a maximum liquid capacity of 64 Oz), and an 1100 watt motor base.
Above is the detailed comparison of both of these ninja blenders models and both of these blenders are a nice option for you as there are only some minor differences between them as bl610 has a 1000 watt motor whereas the bl621 has 1100 watt motor so if you want a little more power then it is a great choice and it also comes with two 16 oz cups with lids.
And when deciding be sure to check the prices of both models as there might be a discount on them and if you have any kind of questions or want to ask something then comment below. If this article was helpful then kindly share it and have a great day.