Ninja BL770 vs BN801 - Side By Side Comparison
Want to know which one is a better blender between these two models that are Ninja BL770 and Ninja BN801 as you might want to buy it for your home or for someone else but can't decide on which one to choose.
As both blenders come at a different price tag and offer nice features so to make it easier for you here I have done a full side-by-side comparison of both models while also explaining their features along with pros and cons so you can pick the right blender.
So, without any further ado, let's take a look at these blender units.
Comparison Table Of Ninja BL770 vs Ninja BN801:
Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System:
- Two 16-Oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids
- Has 72 Oz Capacity Pitcher (But Max Liquid Capacity Is 64 Oz)
- Includes A 64 Oz. (8 Cups) Food Processing Bowl Having 2 Blades
- The Blender Has BPA-Free Parts And Is Also Dishwasher Safe
- Has 4 Number Of Speed Settings (Crush, Dough, Single-Serve, Blend, And Also Pulse)
- A 1500 Watt Powerful Motor And Total Of 6 Stainless Steel Blade
- Also Features Pouring Spout Along With Lock-in Lid And A Non-Slip Base For Stability
- The Unit Broke Or Developed A Crack After A Few Months Of Use, According To Users
- User's Reports Of Receiving A Defective Unit And Also Reported That It Is Loud
Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System With Auto IQ:
- A Powerful 1200 Watt Motor Base (Peak 1400 Watts) And Has A Total Of 6 Stainless Steel Blade
- It Includes A 8-Cups (64 Oz) Processor Bowl With 2 Blades And Also With Two 24 Oz. To Go Cups
- The Blender Is BPA Free And Also Has Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Has Pitcher With A Capacity of 72 Oz (Maximum Liquid Capacity Is 64 Oz)
- Features 3 Number Of Speed (Low, Medium, High, And Pulse) Along With 5 Preset Auto-iQ
- Programs (Smoothie, Extract, Chop, Ice Crush, Dough)
- Has A Lock On Lid And Features Pouring Spout
- Users Have Reported Receiving A Defective Model And Saying The Blender Material Is Not Of High Quality
- Additionally, The User Reports That The Pitcher And Processor Bowl Broke Within A Few Months Of Use
About the capacity, the Ninja BL770 offers a capacity (volume) of 72 Oz (has a maximum liquid capacity of 64 oz) while the Ninja BN801 also offers the same capacity that is 72 Oz (its maximum liquid capacity is 64 oz) making both models great for creating large batches of juices, drinks or smoothies for your family, friends, or even guests.
And both also come with a processor bowl that has a volume of about 8-cups (64 Oz) along with 2 blades providing you with even chopping and with the processor bowl, you can make about 2 pounds of dough in just about 30 seconds.
Both also come with to-go cups but have different capacities that is the model BL770 features two Nutri Ninja to-go cups with a capacity of 16 Oz. (2 Cups, 470ml) whereas the model BN801 comes with two single-serve cups with spout lids having a capacity of 24 Oz (3-cups) with these cups you can make smoothies or juices on the go.
Motor And Blade:
Now let's take a look at the performance the ninja blender bl770 comes with a powerful 1500-watt motor base, on the other hand, the ninja blender bn801 has a 1200-watt motor base (peak 1400 watt) so in terms of performance, the bl770 has an edge here so if you prefer to have more power in the blender it is a nice choice.
Both the models come with the same 6 stainless steel blades making them great for crushing ice into snow and can easily blend different fruits or vegetables without much of an issue.
Weight And Cord Length:
In terms of weight, the bl770 has a weight of 9.20 pounds whereas the bn801 weighs about 8.80 lbs making it a little lighter than the bl770 model. As for the cord length of ninja bl770, it is 2.9 ft and ninja bn801 has a cord length of 2.5 ft.
The voltage required to operate the blender bl770 is 120V and the required voltage for the model blender bn801 is 110 volts (don't run these blenders on higher voltage as it will damage the blender).
Material And Design:
Regarding the size of ninja bl770 it is (DxWxH): 8.25 x 9.5 x 17.75 inches while the ninja bn801 has a dimension of (DxWxH): 7.38 x 9.63 x 18 inches from this you can see the size difference between these blender models.
As for the material both ninja models have plastic construction and both are also BPA-free as well as dishwasher safe so cleaning of these blenders can be done easily.
Speed Settings And Other Features:
As for the number of speeds, the BL770 blender comes with 4-speed settings that are crush, blend, dough, along with single-serve and also has a pulse feature.
Whereas the BN801 blender has speed settings of 4 that are low, medium, and high along with pulse but it also comes with 5 Preset Auto-iQ Programs such as for smoothie, dough, ice crush, extract, chop these all can be used by a simple push of a button.
Both the models feature a pour spout along with a lock-in lid but the bn801 has a backlit display and the bl770 has a non-slip base so it doesn't move when you are using the blender.
Things Included With The Blenders:
The BL770 blender includes a 64-Oz. Processor Bowl, 72-Oz. Total Crushing Pitcher (64-Oz. Is The Maximum Liquid Capacity), A 1500-Watt Motor, (2) 16-Oz. Nutri Ninja Cups With To-Go-Lids, Nutri Ninja Blades, Stacked Blade Assembly, Chopping Blade, Dough Blade, Quick Start Guide, and 31-Recipe Inspiration Guide.
The Ninja BN801 comes with a 72-Oz. (Maximum Liquid Capacity Is 64 Oz) Total Crushing Pitcher, Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, 8-Cup Precision Processor Bowl, Two 24-Oz. Single-Serve Cups with Spout Lids, 1200 Watt Motor Base (1400-Peak-Watt), Chopping Blade, Dough Blade, Stacked Blade Assembly, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Booklet, and 30-Recipe Inspiration Guide.
From this blender comparison, I hope that you will be able to pick the right model and if you are still getting confused then you need to ask yourself some questions such as what are the things you want to have in a blender and also what is your budget and also use the comparison table to quickly identify the difference in them by doing this you will be able to choose the right unit.
But before buying any one of them be sure to check their prices as they might be available at a discounted price. If this article was helpful to you then kindly share it with friends or family and have a pleasant day.