Ninja BL660 vs BN751 - Which One Should You Choose?
Are you looking to buy a blender for your home but can't seem to decide between these two blenders that are Ninja BL660 and Ninja BN751 as both come with nice features and performance which makes it hard to choose any one of them.
Rest assured as here I have done extensive research and came up with a side-by-side comparison of both models so you can pick the right blender without any confusion.
So, without any further delay let's take a look at these blenders.
Comparison Table Of Ninja BL660 vs BN751:
Ninja BL660 Compact Professional Smoothie & Food Processing Blender:
- It Is Also BPA Free As Well As Dishwasher Safe
- Has 6 Stainless Steel Blade
- Has 3 Number Of Speed Settings Along With Pulse Feature And Also Has Single Serve Function
- Comes With A 72-Oz Capacity Pitcher (With 64 Oz. Max Liquid Capacity)
- Is A Food Processing Blender
- Has 1100 Watt Powerful Motor
- Comes With Two 16 Oz. Nutri Ninja Cups
- Features Pour Spout And Lock On Lid
- The Blades On This Blender Are Very Sharp So When Cleaning Remain Careful
- Users Reports That The Blender May Have A Crack Or After Few Month Of Using This It Developed A Crack
- The Users Also Reported Of Getting A Defective Model
- According To Users, The Plastic Pitcher Is Not Of Good Quality
Ninja BN751 Duo Plus Blender With Auto IQ:
- Has 72-Oz. Capacity Pitcher (64-Oz. Max Liquid Capacity)
- Comes With Two 24-Oz Single Serve Cups With Lids
- Is Dishwasher Safe And BPA Free
- Has A Powerful 1400 Wattage Motor And Features 6 Total Crushing Blades
- Comes With 3 Speed Settings That Are Low, Medium, High, And Also Pulse
- Feature Auto IQ With 3 Presets (For Smoothies, Frozen Drinks, And Nutrient Extractions)
- Easy To Use Digital Display And Has Pour Spout Along With Locking Lid
In terms of capacity the Ninja BL660 features a pitcher with a capacity of 72 oz (64 oz. max liquid capacity) while the Ninja BN751 also has the same capacity that is 72-oz. total crushing pitcher (the 64-oz. max liquid capacity) with this you can make a large number of drinks or smoothies for your family or guests.
Both also come with to-go cups but have differences in terms of capacity as the bl660 comes with two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja to-go cups on the other hand the bn751 comes with two single-serve cups having a capacity of 24 Oz with spout lids and with these to-go cups you can make smoothies as well as juices on the go.
But the bl660 has an upper hand here as it features a food processing function so you can quickly chop, mince, blend, or grind ingredients according to your recipes.
In order to operate both the blenders, you will need to provide them with 120 volts, and don't run this blender on higher voltage as it will damage these models.
Weight And Cord Length:
As for the weight, the ninja bl660 weighs about 7.6 pounds and I wasn't able to find the weight of the ninja bn751 but I think it will have the same weight or maybe a little heavier than the bl660.
The cord length of bl660 is 24 inches (2 Feet) whereas the cord length of bn751 was not found.
Material And Design:
Both models have a plastic construction and both blender blades, single serve cups, and lids, are dishwasher safe so cleaning is easy to do and they are also BPA-free which is a nice thing.
In terms of size, the blender bl660 has a dimension of (LxWxH): 8 x 6 x 17 inches, and the height when the cup is attached is 14 inches while the blender bn751 has dimensions of (LxWxH): 6.75" x 9" x 17.5" from this you can figure out the size difference.
Motor And Blade:
In terms of performance, the BL660 blenders come with an 1100-watt motor while the BN751 has a powerful 1400-watt motor so if you prefer more power then the bn751 is a nice choice.
As for the blade, both have the same 6 total crushing blades allowing you to blend different ingredients, juices, drinks, or crush ice easily.
Speed Settings And Other Features:
BL660 blender comes with 3-speed settings which are low, medium, or high, pulse along with an extra feature that is a single-serve function by which you can quickly blend the ingredients directly into the cup.
But BN751 has an edge over here as it not only comes with 3-speed settings that are low, medium, and high along with a pulse feature but it also comes with 3 Auto IQ Presets Function for smoothies, frozen drinks, and nutrient extractions which can be used by simply pressing the button.
Both the models have a lock-on lid along with a pour spout but the bn751 comes with an easy-to-use digital display.
Things Included With The Blenders:
The things included with the BL660 blender are 28 Recipe Inspiration Guide, 72 Oz. Capacity Pitcher With Lid, Two 16 Oz To-Go cups, 1100-Watt Motor Base, Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, 2 Spout Lids, and Stacked Blade Assembly.
The things that come with the BN751 blender are 1400 Peak Wattage, 72 Oz Total Pitcher (64 oz max liquid capacity), Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, and Two 24-Oz Single Serve Cups With Lids.
From the above-detailed comparison I think you will be able to find the right blender model for yourself but if you are still unsure then take a look at the comparison table and look for the features that you want in a blender by doing this will make it easier for you to choose.
Before picking any one of the blenders be sure to check their prices as there might be a discount on them.
If this article was helpful to you then kindly share it and have a nice day.