Ninja BL660 vs BN701 - Which One Is Better?
If you are looking for a detailed comparison between these ninja blenders that are Ninja BL660 and BN701 as you want to buy it for your family or may want to gift it to a person but aren't sure which one to pick as both offer different features and are nice blenders.
Rest assured as here I have done a complete side-by-side comparison of both models while also describing their pros along with cons so you can easily choose without any problems.
So, without wasting any further time let's take a look at these blender models.
Comparison Table Of Ninja BL660 vs BN701:
Ninja BL660 Compact Professional Smoothie & Food Processing Blender:
- A 72-Oz Pitcher Capacity (64 Oz. Maximum Liquid Capacity)
- Has 1100 Watt Powerful Motor
- Is BPA Free And Dishwasher Safe
- Comes With 6 Stainless Steel Blade
- Is A Food Processing Blender
- Has 3 Speed Settings With Pulse Feature As Well As A Single Serve Function
- Comes With Two 16 Oz. Nutri Ninja Cups
- Features Pour Spout And Lock On Lid
- The Blades Are Very Sharp So Remain Careful When Cleaning It
- Customers Say Plastic Pitcher Isn't Good Quality
- Users Reports Of Blender Having A Crack Or After Few Month Of Using It Developed A Crack
- Also Users Report Of Receiving A Defective Model
Ninja BN701 Professional Plus Blender With Auto IQ:
- Has A Powerful 1400 Watts Motor
- Features Auto-IQ With 3 Preset (For Frozen Drinks, Smoothies, Or Ice Cream)
- 72-Oz Capacity Pitcher (64 Oz Is The Max Liquid Capacity)
- BPA-Free Pitcher And Is Dishwasher Safe
- Has Pour Spout And A Locking Mechanism
- Rubber Feet With 2 Suction Cups For Better Steadiness
- Comes With 6 Stainless Steel Blades
- 3 Speed Settings (Low, Medium, High, And Also A Pulse) And Features A Backlit Display
- Its Blades Are Very Sharp (So When Cleaning Remain Careful)
- It Is Possible For The Pitcher Or Lid To Crack
- User Reports Of Getting A Defective Model And Also Reports That The Blender Plastic Is Not Of Good Quality
In terms of capacity (volume) the Ninja BL660 comes with a 72 oz capacity pitcher (has 64 oz. maximum liquid capacity) and also the Ninja BN701 has the same capacity pitcher of about 72 oz (but the 64-oz. Is the maximum liquid capacity).
But the BL660 has an edge over here as it comes with Two 16 Oz. Nutri Ninja to-go cups which are helpful when you are in a hurry and it also offer a food processing feature by which you can quickly mince, chop, blend, or grind different ingredients based on recipes or meals you want to prepare.
The voltage required to operate the ninja bl660 is 120 volts and ninja bn701 requires 110 volts and don't run it on 220 volts as it will damage the blender.
Weight And Cord Length:
As for the weight of bl660, it is about 7.6 Pounds whereas bn701 has a weight of 7.9 lbs as you can see there is not much of a difference in terms of weight.
The cord length of bl660 is 2 Ft and the bn701 has 2.6 ft of cord length.
Motor And Blade:
In terms of performance, the Ninja Blender BL660 comes with an 1100-watt motor but the Ninja Blender BN701 has an advantage as it comes with a powerful 1400 watts motor so bn701 is a nice choice if you want a powerful blender.
Both models have the same 6 stainless steel blades that can easily crush ice or any other ingredients so you can create your favorite smoothies, drinks, etc without any problems.
Number Of Speed And Other Features:
Ninja BL660 features 3-speed settings that are low, medium, or high, and has a pulse along with a single-serve function allowing you to quickly blend the ingredients directly into the cup so you can enjoy smoothies or drinks on the go.
The Ninja BN701 has an upper hand here as it not only comes with 3 number of speeds that are low, medium, high, and pulse but also features Auto-iQ which comes with 3 preset functions so you can make either frozen drinks, smoothies, or ice cream by simply pressing the button.
Material And Design:
In terms of size, the ninja bl660 has a dimension of (LxWxH): 8 x 6 x 17 inches, and the height with the cup attached is 14 inches whereas the dimension of ninja bn701 is (DxWxH): 8.7 x 7.2 x 17.4 inches and the pitcher height is approximately 10.5 inches tall so from this you can see the size difference.
Both the blenders are constructed from plastic and are BPA-free as well as dishwasher safe so cleaning is easy and both also have a lock-on lid along with a pouring spout.
The Ninja BN701 also comes with rubber feet to provide stability along with 2 suction cups so it doesn't move when you are using it and it also has a backlit display.
Things Included With The Blenders:
The things that are included with the Ninja Blender BL660 are a 1100-Watt Motor Base, 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher With Lid, Two 16 Oz.To-Go Cups, 28 Recipe Inspiration Guide, Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, 2 Spout Lids, and Stacked Blade Assembly.
The Ninja Blender BN701 comes with a 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base, 72-Oz. Total Crushing Pitcher, Stacked Blade Assembly, Lid, Quick Start Guide, Recipe Inspiration Guide, and Instruction Booklet.
Above I have done a detailed comparison of both models and I am sure that you will find the right model for yourself and if you are still having troubling figuring out which one to buy then both of them are nice choices in my opinion as both offer nice features and when buying any one of them be sure to check their prices as they might be available at a lower price.
If this article was helpful to you then kindly share it and have a nice day.