Glamhow.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
NINJA BL610 VS BL710WM - WHICH ONE SHOULD YOU PICK?
Looking for a comparison between these two ninja blenders bl610 and bl710wm as you want to buy one of them for your home but aren't sure which one to pick.
Rest assured as here I have done an in-depth comparison of these blenders explaining each of their features along with their pros and cons so you can easily pick one of them without any difficulties.
So, without further ado, let's take a look at these models.
If you are in a hurry then here is a short answer for you: In terms of comparison, there is no difference between both models as these blenders offer the same features and the only difference that I found is the price tag.
The BL710WM can be found a lot cheaper than the BL610 so if your budget is tight then the bl710wm will be a good choice for you.
NINJA BL610 VS BL710WM COMPARISON TABLE:
NINJA BL610 PROFESSIONAL COUNTERTOP BLENDER:
- Features Total Crushing Technology
- Has 1000 Watt Motor Base
- Comes With 64 Oz Max Liquid Capacity
- BPA Free Pitcher And Dishwasher Safe
- Has 6 Stainless Steel Blades
- Easy To Use Control Panel
- Number Of Speeds 3 (Low, Medium, High, And Pulse)
- Has A Built-In Pour Spout And Easy Lock Lid
- Its Blades Are Very Sharp (When You Are Cleaning It Then Becareful)
- The Black Plastic Part May Melt And Users Also Say That The Plastic Is Not Of Good Quality
- The Pitcher May Crack Or It May Develop Leak
- User's Reports Of Receiving A Defective Unit
NINJA BL710WM PROFESSIONAL COUNTERTOP BLENDER:
- Features A Powerful 1000 Watt Motor
- Has 6 Total Crushing Blades
- Capacity Of 72 Oz (Has 64 Oz. Of Maximum Liquid Capacity)
- Has 3 Speed Settings (Low, Medium, High, And Pulse Function) And Features Pouring Spout
- Is Dishwasher Safe And BPA Free
- Has Non-Slip Bottom And Lid With Locking Handle
- Are Ninja Blenders Interchangeable? A Quick Guide
- Are Ninja Blenders Dual Voltage?
In term of capacity both of these models comes with a 72 oz of capacity (but the maximum liquid capacity is about 64 oz) and this size pitcher is great for making large batches of juices, drinks, or even smoothies for your family or guests.
DESIGN AND MATERIAL:
Both of the models are made from plastic and the nice thing about these blenders is that both are dishwasher safe so cleaning is very easy to do and they are also BPA-free.
As for the size, the ninja bl610 has a dimension of (9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches) and the dimension of the ninja bl710wm are (14.8 x 12.4 x 11.7 inches).
WEIGHT AND CORD LENGTH:
As for the weight of the bl610, it is about 7.10 lbs with a cord length of 2.5 ft and the bl710wm has a weight of 9.73 pounds and I don't know about the length of the cord.
MOTOR AND BLADE:
Also, both the blender comes with a Powerful 1000-Watt Motor so you can easily blend ingredients with no issues.
And both model have the same 6 Total Crushing Blades so you can crush ice to snow, and can easily blend different sauces, dips, or smoothies, pureeing, and can also be used on other tough ingredients.
SPEED SETTINGS AND OTHER FEATURES:
In terms of speed settings both the models come with 3-speed settings that are low, medium, and high as well as a pulse function.
Both also have a pouring spout and a lid with a locking handle along with a non-slip bottom for better stability.
To operate both these models you need to provide them with 120 volts (don't run these blenders on 220 volts as it will damage the blender).
WHAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THESE BLENDERS:
The BL610 model comes with a 1000 Watt Motor Base, 72 Oz Total Crushing Pitcher with Lid, and a Recipe Guide.
The BL710wm comes with a 72 Oz Capacity Pitcher, a 1000 Watt Motor, and Total Crushing Blades.
Above both models has not much of a difference between them and the only difference I found is the price of the bl710wm blender is cheaper than the bl610 other than that they offer same features.
I hope this guide will help you pick the right model and if you have any kind of questions or want to ask something then comment below. If you found this article helpful then kindly share it and have a great day.