You do not need to buy high-priced titanium flat irons to straighten your hair at home. Simply choose the right ceramic flat iron for your hair type and you’re good to go. But if your hair does not respond to ceramic flat irons and you feel uncomfortable straightening your kinkier and harder to straighten hair, then you should choose a high-quality titanium flat iron.
But, instead of focusing only on titanium plates, try to gather more information about the flat iron (you’re buying) and its features so you can get one that will work best for you.
Therefore, this guide will provide you with a detailed review of 5 best titanium flat irons so you can avoid the mistakes that can lead you to having an uncomfortable experience, and instead choose one that will give you great results.
4 Best Titanium Flat Irons For Natural Hair
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron
- KIPOZI Hair Straightener 1 Inch Titanium Plates Professional Flat Iron with Adjustable Temperature
- KIPOZI Professional Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener with Digital LCD Display, Dual Voltage
- KIPOZI 1 Inch Pro Titanium Flat Iron for Hair, Dual Voltage with 450F Salon High Heat, Anti Frizz
This titanium flat iron with less diameter is specifically designed for individuals with hard to straighten hair. For those with a good budget, we recommend this flat iron, which uses titanium technology instead of ceramic, which can make a huge difference, especially if you have coarse, thick hair. Its titanium technology is not the only reason to recommend BaBylissPRO, but also its brand reputation and quality.
It has many attractive features in order to compete with its rivals. This device utilizes titanium plates that have tremendous power and are capable of straightening a wide variety of hair types.
This device is small and capable of a great deal of power, so you won’t have any trouble carrying it around while traveling. However, it cannot be used internationally (due to its dual voltage).
A total of 50 heat settings as well as a temperature of 450 F allow you to get a more precise result based on the type of hair you have. Its 5″ plates allow you to style your hair faster by accommodating larger sections.
Its slim design and lightweight ability reduces hand fatigue while you style your hair, and its ceramic heater provides instant heat, so it will heat up quickly.
- Size: 1 inch
- Weight: 16 Ounces
- 50 Different Heat Settings
- 450°F High Heat
- Item Dimensions: 12 x 1.25 x 7 inches
- Temperature can be adjusted
- A very slim and incredibly easy to use product
- Cord is quite long
- There is no automatic off switch
- Temperature dial is only numbered from 1-5, not showing actual degrees
- Because the iron heats up as well, a hot iron glove is an absolute must
KIPOZI titanium flat iron offers you 80% lower breakage and better color protection with ceramic PTC heater for optimal results. Negative ions work wonders for moisturizing the hair and turning frizzy and dull hair into beautiful shiny, sleek hair with a great shine.
Hair straightens in no time at 450 degrees Fahrenheit. There are plenty of temperature options to choose from, so you can customize the temperature for your hair type and thickness. Using the correct heat setting for your hair will result in perfectly smooth and healthy hair. Temperature can be adjusted for hair types including fragile, damaged, and healthy hair.
Two titanium plates are used in the construction of this iron to provide heat quickly and evenly. Adding softness, the titanium plates ensure your hair glides easily through your palms.
An auto-off safety feature kicks in when there’s no activity for more than 90 minutes. With a constant temperature of 380 degrees Fahrenheit in 15 seconds, you can design hairstyles faster and prevent damage.
As a dual voltage flat iron, its dual voltage capability makes it perfect for traveling. It has dual voltages of 100 – 240V, and a swivel cord with 360 degrees of rotation (8 feet). It comes with an LCD display, a safety lock system, and a velvet pouch for travel. Overall, this is a great titanium flat iron for natural hairs.Overall, this is a great titanium flat iron for natural hairs.
- Plate Size 1 inch
- Item Dimensions 11 x 3 x 3 inches
- Visual screen
- 60 min auto shut off
- Weight 1.5 Pounds
- Heats super quick
- push and hold the power button avoid accidental turn off/on
- Amazing feature in affordable price
- Long cord for more ease
- Great temperature indicator
- Button placement issue for many users
- has a bit of a burnt plastic smell when in use
Our second choice of titanium flat iron is a combination of luxury, versatility, and technology. Designed to maximize comfort for the user, the KIPOZI hair straightener is easy to use. With a temperature adjustment of 170F/450F, you can customize your temperature based on the needs of your hair. This iron comes with a digital LCD display that can be used for viewing settings.
The plates are melded so precisely that hair passes without snagging, enabling snag-free styling. Besides straightening hair, it can also be used to add volume and flips.
Titanium floating plates with 1.75 inches could offer long-term, lustrous results. It’s universal voltage makes traveling worry-free because you’ll always have the right voltage.
With this Flat Iron With Auto Shut Off Feature, it automatically turns off every 60 minutes when not in use, as well as reducing the temperature, which provides you with greater peace of mind.
This flat iron comes with a non-tangle power cable that swivels for convenience. A unique electronic circuit allows this appliance to automatically adapt to a global standard. Whenever it is plugged into a local outlet, it adapts automatically to the local current. An adapter may be required to connect to the electrical outlet of the country you visit.
- Worldwide voltage for auto use
- The 8-foot swivel cord makes styling easy
- Packing dimensions: 13.5×4.21×2.44 inches
- The weight of this item is 1.61 pounds
- Temps between 170°F and 450°F
- Titanium plate material
- Shutdown automatically
- The ability to set different temperatures
- Heats quickly
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Using wide plates (1.5 inches) makes the job go faster
- It is light in weight
- The straightener has heating buttons on the side
- It takes time to cool down (not much)
- The outer surface of the straighter gets quite hot
This hair straightener from KIPOZI comes in a round shape that makes it easy to create a number of different hairstyles.The titanium plates in this flat iron release negative ions that leave hair shiny, reduce frizz and keratin damage from heat styling, resulting in a silky, healthy finish. It has narrow plates of 1 inch width which are enough for bangs.
Its LCD display and temperature adjustment will help you fully comprehend the situation. You can select three levels of temperature: 270°F (140°C), 350°F (180°C) and 410°F (210°C). The locking switch design allows you to easily store and save space while traveling since it’s easy to store.
This flat iron features 360 degree swivel rotation and floating plates that enable you to easily move while styling your hair. While you are styling your hair, the floating plates with curved edges keep adjusting the angle so that your hair does not get snagged by the straightener. This dual voltage travel straightener and curler, designed by Kipozi, is highly versatile (110-240V) and can be used worldwide.
- Floating 1 inch 3D plates
- The dimensions of this item are 11 x 3 x 3 inches
- Switch design for locking
- One inch in size
- It is gold in color
- There are plenty of temperature options
- It’s very light and performs well
- Automatically turns off as well
- Easily transportable if needed
- The temperature rises within seconds
- Hold down the power button for a few seconds to turn on/off
- It is difficult to turn on and adjust the temperature
- Physical buttons are more effective than its touch screen
Taking a look at this guide will certainly help you pick the Best Titanium Flat Iron For Natural Hair. If you want to get the best titanium iron, then read the recommendations carefully. However, for weave hair, you should pick a Best Flat Iron For Weave Hair. Thank you for reading.