Not sure which flat iron will work best to give you that sleek style? You can use this guide to choose the best titanium flat iron for African American hair, as an ineffective iron can ruin your hair. We’ve reviewed 3 of the top flat irons to help you decide which one best meets your needs. The products were all described both positively and negatively, so you did not miss out.
3 Best Titanium Flat Irons For African American Hair
- KIPOZI Hair Straightener 1 Inch Titanium Plates Professional Flat Iron
- KIPOZI 1 Inch Pro Titanium Flat Iron for Hair, Dual Voltage
- KIPOZI Professional Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener
With the KIPOZI titanium flat iron you will get optimal results with 80% less breakage and better color protection thanks to the ceramic PTC heater. Negative ions work to moisturize the hair to transform frizzy and dull hair into great-looking shiny and sleek hair with amazing shine.
450 degrees Fahrenheit gets hair straight in no time. The temperature heat settings are easy to understand, so you can choose the best one for the thickness and texture of your hair. The adjustable temperature suits all hair types, including fragile, damaged, and healthy hair. Find the right heat setting for your hair and you will have perfectly smooth and healthy hair, so don’t be embarrassed if you are the center of attention.
This iron is crafted from two titanium plates to deliver heat quickly and evenly. It reaches temperatures up to 450°F, and features shine-enhancing technology. While adding softness, the titanium plates glide through your hair easily. This 3D floating plate never pulls your hair and its 1 inch plate width is wide enough to fit any hair length, as well as being narrow enough for bangs.
In case of inactivity for over 90 minutes, there is an auto off safety feature. In 15 seconds, heat to 380°F at constant temperature, saving time when designing hairstyles and preventing damage.
Travelers will appreciate that it comes with a dual voltage system, so they can take it anywhere. The dual voltage is 100 – 240V, and the cord has a 360-degree swivel (8 feet). It has a built-in LCD display, a safety lock design, and a velvet pouch for travel. (source)
- Plate Size 1 inch
- Item Dimensions 11 x 3 x 3 inches
- Visual screen
- 60 min auto shut off
- Weight 1.5 Pounds
- Heats super quick
- push and hold the power button avoid accidental turn off/on
- Amazing feature in affordable price
- Long cord for more ease
- Great temperature indicator
- Button placement issue for many users
- has a bit of a burnt plastic smell when in use
The KIPOZI Hair Straightener (2 in 1) has a round shape that helps you to create a variety of hairstyles. Plates with a width of 1 inch are narrow enough for bangs. Creating outstanding hairstyles every day.
PTC ceramic heaters are used in this Titanium flat iron. In addition, titanium plates release negative ions, which leave hair shining, reduce keratin damage from heat styling and reduce frizz, resulting in hair that is silky, and healthy. It’s easy-to-use temperature adjustment and LCD display will help you fully understand the situation. You can select three distinct levels of temperature: 270°F (140°C), 350°F (180°C) and 410°F (210°C). Locking switch design makes it easy to store and saves space when you are traveling.
Kipozi flat iron with 360 degree swivel and floating plates supports your movements while setting up your hairstyles. During hair styling, the floating plates with curved edges continue to adjust the angle so that the hair straightener does not snag your hair. With its dual voltage ability (110-240V) and its adapter connection, Kipozi’s travel straightener and curler can be used worldwide. (Source)
- Floating 1 inch 3D plates
- The dimensions of this item are 11 x 3 x 3 inches
- Switch design for locking
- One inch in size
- It is gold in color
- There are plenty of temperature options
- It’s very light and performs well
- Automatically turns off as well
- Easily transportable if needed
- The temperature rises within seconds
- Hold down the power button for a few seconds to turn on/off
- It is difficult to turn on and adjust the temperature
- Physical buttons are more effective than its touch screen
This tool is a combination of luxury, versatility, and technology. The KIPOZI hair straightener is designed to provide comfort to the user. The temperature can be adjusted up to 170F/450F so that a consistent temperature is achieved between the two plates, allowing you to customize your results to fit your preferences. A digital LCD display is also available for viewing settings.
It ensures consistent heating without overexposure, thanks to each plate being precisely melded, so that hair passes through without snagging, for snag-free styling. Hair can be straightened with it, but it can also be used to add volume and flips.
With its 1.75-inch titanium floating plates, you can achieve long-lasting, lustrous results. With its universal voltage, you never have to worry about plugged-in voltage issues while traveling.
You can also have it automatically shut down every 60 minutes when it is not in use, along with a temperature reduction feature, which provides you with more peace of mind.
Power cable is non-tangle and swivels for ease of use. Specially designed electronic circuits enable the appliance to automatically convert to a global standard. It will automatically adapt to the local current when plugged into a local outlet. To connect to the electrical outlet in the country that you are visiting, you may require a plug adapter. (Source)
- Worldwide voltage for auto use
- The 8-foot swivel cord makes styling easy
- Packing dimensions: 13.5×4.21×2.44 inches
- The weight of this item is 1.61 pounds
- Temps between 170°F and 450°F
- Titanium plate material
- Shutdown automatically
- The ability to set different temperatures
- Heats quickly
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Using wide plates (1.5 inches) makes the job go faster
- It is light in weight
- The straightener has heating buttons on the side
- It takes time to cool down (not much)
- The outer surface of the straighter gets quite hot